Jobs @ Turo
Paid Growth Marketing Manager San Francisco
Our vision is to build a self-optimizing system that grows Turo profitably through paid acquisition. We’re looking for a data-driven marketer with excellent project management skills to drive the automation and expansion of Turo’s new user acquisition efforts now and into the future.
The ideal candidate has an appetite for all things data and analytics related; can manage the priorities of a cross-functional marketing, data, and engineering team to build Turo’s next generation paid marketing engine; can identify scalable, investment-worthy channels; is able to employ rigorous testing methodologies to uncover new opportunities for user growth.
You got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let’s talk specifics:
- Own the roadmap and prioritization of a cross-functional Marketing, Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science team that focuses on paid growth.
- Develop growth strategies that automate management & optimization of key paid growth channels (e.g. SEM, travel aggregators, paid social) in ways that maximize both efficiency and scale.
- Design and implement AB tests that yield continuous improvements to our bidding strategies, creative optimization, and conversion rates.
- Implement strategies that turbocharge new user growth with amazing unit economics (LTV/CAC).
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally and to the broader organization.
- Contribute to the overall vision of Turo’s paid growth strategy.
- Dive into customer insights and analytics to better understand our customers and identify opportunities for paid growth.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Product Management, Data, and/or FP&A.
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Economics, and/or Math & Statistics.
- Deep expertise managing performance marketing channels, such as SEM and Paid Social.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using data, analytics, and metrics to drive business results.
- Experience managing projects from inception to quantifiable business impact.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with relational databases and/or SQL.
- Knowledge of project management principles (SCRUM) and software (Trello, JIRA)
- Bonus: Familiarity with one scripting language (Python preferred.)
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn web/marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, etc.)
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgment.
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo owner matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!
Interested? Apply here.