Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people. Part of the Airbnb family, HotelTonight is a hotel-booking service focused on making last-minute trips easy and fun, offering travelers seamless, on-demand booking for boutique and independent hotels. Through features such as Daily Drop, personalized daily hotel deals, HotelTonight uses innovation to enable travelers to plan less and live more, while providing hotels new ways to sell inventory. Launched in 2011, HotelTonight is available on iOS, Android, and at hoteltonight.com.
You will be working as part of our Global Supply team, managing important relationships with top rated hotels. You will have the freedom to design, execute and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market. You are the expert; and what we will achieve, will depend on your work.
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring the company always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner, occasionally traveling to your market to provide in-person support and guidance
- Undergraduate degree; 1-3 years of experience
- Flexibility to travel to your market 20-25% of the time
- Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is not required, but you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive partner success
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties
- Fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Apply now