As part of the growth plan in China Talent team we are looking for a Learning Specialist to work cross-departmentally launch China specific development programs and initiatives to employees. You will act as an end-to-end host of the program management process - from scoping and intake, to program completion and measurement - helping to ensure that our programs land deliver real impact to grow business in China. You will also work together with external vendors to design and deliver leadership trainings to senior members in the team.
The ideal candidate has a training program management background, a strong eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a passion for learning and development. You’ll help us create, launch, and measure programs and deliver trainings with other teams within Employee Experience.
- Responsible for the management and general skills training framework design
- Take big and complex ideas and turn them into practical, culturally relevant solutions that quickly gain acceptance in the business.
- Use your knowledge of how people learn and grow to design and lead innovative, and even radical strategies and programs for employees in an incredibly demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate ongoing sessions to drive deliberate practice and behavior change
- Communicate updates about learning offerings to employees and stakeholders
- Measure the efficacy of learning programs and communicate results to stakeholders
- Maintain documentation and library of content for learning programs
- Manage resources and budgets for learning programs and work with external learning partners to deliver training goals
- 6+ years relevant experience in training and development
- Professicicent English and Chinese in speaking and written
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Have prior experience working in a fast paced environment, internet industry background is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise way
- Experience creating comprehensive L&D plans that influence and measure behavioral change
- Proven ability to partner and make decisions across multiple stakeholders
- Have prior experience in driving change with meaningful contribution to build training program from scratch
- Experience partnering with HR training solution vendors
- Experience facilitating learning through classes or workshops
- Desire and ability to travel to other Airbnb offices