We’re growing our team of Risk program managers who work on enabling new products and markets!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year. The Risk team plays a critical role in the company’s financial and partnership health.
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve large populations of businesses around the world, risk will increase in scale and complexity. To scale sustainably, Stripe must build risk considerations into its growing suite of products and expansion into new markets. As part of the Global team, which sits within the Risk Product Management org, you will be working at the forefront of Stripe innovation, enabling the company’s growth while partnering with a range of stakeholders to understand and mitigate against key risks.
- Develop relationships and work with partners across product, engineering and business teams to prioritize, scope and roll out new product and market launches
- Partner with internal risk stakeholders to identify and build mitigations against risks associated with new launches
- Incubate new launches and enable them to grow at scale, continuously optimizing for efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform analyses and research to inform decision-making, and improve observability in partnership with Risk’s Business Analysis team
- Challenge the payments industry status quo to help enable innovative businesses to flourish online
- Continue learning about the payments space through industry engagement and independent research, and scale your knowledge to others
You might be a fit if:
- You like ownership, being accountable, and driving towards ambitious goals
- You are effective in program management and have a proven track record for building and scaling programs from the ground up
- You excel in stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations and negotiating timelines
- You are a strong problem-solver and enjoy taking complex issues and turning them into actionable next steps
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to convey complex ideas succinctly to various audiences, including leadership
- You are passionate about data analysis and can frame business decisions and tradeoffs effectively through quantitative analysis and visualization. You are comfortable using SQL to answer business problems
- You have 3-8+ years of professional experience and have worked with technical teams to drive projects
Nice to have:
- Experience in the risk space
- Passionate (or excited to learn) about payments