Technical Account Managers work cross-functionally to support Stripe’s largest and most complex users. We implement and operationalize solutions that enable them to grow their business with Stripe.
- Provide a Gold Standard Experience* to your assigned accounts’ key stakeholders
- Work with the wider Operations Org to provide current state, resources and knowledge to enable Gold Standard Experience* across teams interacting directly with the user via support channels, external documentation, or product/feature feedback or development
- Foster long term user relationships that grow loyalty to Stripe and Stripe products
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your user’s organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to fraud/disputes, declines, product adoption and global expansion
- Work closely with the Account Management and other user facing teams as part of a larger effort to support these users on Stripe
- Lead user facing meetings both in person and through video chat
- Create user-facing content for long term solutions
- Collaborate on the continued design of this support offering
*Gold Standard Experience is fast, concise, human, accurate, and informed
We’re looking for someone who is:
- 2+ years experienced in client facing work
- A strong product generalist who is energized by the challenge of solving difficult user related problems
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and technical skills
- Confident leveraging SQL (using SQL in current or previous roles)
- Technically savvy. We don’t expect you to code, but to be able to read and understand code and technical concepts.
- Quick at prioritizing and responding to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Energized by taking on technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction
- Professional, confident and collaborative with users ranging from Customer Success Agents to Executives
- Practiced in small to medium scale project management
- Organized and self-starting
- Able to travel up to 10%
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here