- s strategies and territory plans.
- Develop SWOT and territory analysis and execute sales strategies with data-informed decision making.
- Work collaboratively with Trade Marketing to increase awareness and positioning at Retail.
- Work cross-functionally with HQ (Austin, TX), Regional Office / Team and other teams nationally.
- Proficient and or adept at using today’s sales technologies and software, especially SalesForce, to identify, analyze and act upon opportunities, sales funnels, and customer data.
- Selling and executing local, regional and national Trade Marketing and branding initiatives into existing and prospective accounts.
- Achieving OKR’s (KPI’s) set for the company, regional team and individual performance.
- Building deep “Trusted Advisor” relationships with store managers / owners and distribution partner’s sales teams by providing expertise and knowledge of the industry, retail strategies and sales tactics.
- Engaging in product trainings, demos, consumer awareness, branding and acquisition initiatives.
- Enthusiastically promoting the marketing message and product mix through direct discussions with retailers using data and analytical proficiency, as well as using influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for JUUL and our retail partners.
- Consistently representing yourself and applying JUUL Labs company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Sales Managers will become not only a passionate product and industry / category experts, as well as a valuable business consultant / advisor whose understanding, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to all of our customers; retail partners, distribution partners, etc.
- Possibly attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Possibly attend retailer and distributor product and sales training events.
- Drive retailer engagement and improve retailer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Create buzz and increase consumer demand for product.
- Communicate plans to and collaborate with leadership. Be able to develop compelling presentation decks to gain approval for ideas as well as communicate results.
- Assess both successes and failures with actionable plans for continuous improvement.
- Focus on execution to make things happen and get the job done.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1–3 years experience, CPG, Spirits, Tobacco and/or consumer electronics a plus
- Good understanding of a test and learn approach
- Willingness to operate out of your comfort zone in a new industry
- Great communicator using technology (powerpoint, excel, teleconferences, etc.)
- Able to make data-informed decisions
- Capability to discern important factors from noise in a busy role
- Proficiency and aptitude of basic computer skills, and CRM software (SalesForce).
- Proficiency with and willingness to learn new sales technology and data analytics.
- Positive attitude and emotional IQ in a hyper-growth, fast paced, continually evolving environment.
- The ability to take initiative and be creative, while simultaneously taking direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location: New Orleans, LA
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C