All open positionsCustomer Experience Team LeadSales & Client RelationsMiami
As a team lead of a customer experience team, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a team of customer experience advocates in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with customer experience leadership to help build an extraordinary team of advocates. We’re looking for our next exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve.
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the team
- Establish a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage customer escalations to create positive outcomes and creative problem-solve
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Analyze customer and specialist performance data to make informed decisions about team management
Your Experience & Skills
- Understand customer service and communication, technical issue resolution, incident management (e.g. outages), and Customer Support best practices
- Are motivated by supporting others achieve success and growing individuals
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
- Our global customer base is always growing, so let us know if you’re a multilingual speaker fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, French or German