Acronis is seeking an Immigration Specialist to support the needs of our growing organization. This Singapore-based role will focus on Singapore on complex immigration work for the region, including analyses and entity restructures, M&A and in-country expansion filing strategies. The incumbent need to ensure immigration compliance, impact assessments and response strategies to new policy memos and regulations.
- Hands on experience with proven track record with immigration processes
- Knowledge of current state of system, processes, and immigration policy and regulations
- Coordinate with internal partners and leadership to review and understand the impact of immigration changes to provide solutions
- Liaise with multiple cross functional teams to inform and design service delivery strategies based on business needs.
- Educate different stakeholders if need on employee and candidate immigration concerns and guidelines
- Manage tracking list and other dashboards that measure overall immigration process, such as cycle times, risk, and active updates to end closure
- Work closely with external partners to optimize services and elevate stakeholder experience
- Mentor other Immigration Specialists and provide advice when needed
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, masters or law degree preferred
- 5+ years of immigration experience in the region, either within a law firm (responsibility for immigration petition preparation/filings), or in-house in an organization with a significant volume of immigration-supported employees
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex immigration projects/ programs
- Business immigration experience with program management, continuous improvement and project management
- Commitment to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communications - ability to interface with all levels of the organization