Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
The Worldwide Sales team at Airbnb includes a talented portfolio of Account Managers and Account Representatives that focus on specific markets in APAC.
You will work with your Team Lead to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos and chalets in Thailand. Your attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task, work on multiple priorities and work under pressure will all ensure you are a great success.
You will be great at managing key hosts accounts; they will trust you for your quick turnaround times and consistent support when things go wrong and you will always take the opportunity to help your clients improve their quality of listing and their overall performance. You will develop strong relationships and deliver valuable guidance to help them grow within the Airbnb marketplace..
- Day to day support of all initiatives occurring in your Volume/Pro Host regions
- Basic data and reporting analysis to assist in growing your region strategically
- Work on both Inbound and Outbound support channels to provide account management service for your markets
- Work with our Channel Managers and other integration tools to ensure smooth transfer of listings and maintenance of high quality standards
- Acquisition of new volume hosts in your markets to improve the supply and to make Airbnb become a market leader in Volume/Pro Host
- Work to proactively improve the listing quality of the hosts in your region as we drive to increase the percentage of 5-star bookings in your markets
- Support in-market events for your market, when required
- Support Account Managers with specific campaigns and events
- Focus on maintaining a positive relationship with key hosts accounts
- Time Management - The complexity of this role will need you to be a Super Hero when it comes to managing your day. Working on acquisition, onboarding, account management, proactive quality checks and much more across a variety of key markets means you need to manage your day effectively but also find ways to deal with any issue that arises unexpectedly
- Drive for Results - This role will bring a strong level of ownership for the success of your Volume/Pro Host markets. You will go the extra mile to find creative ways to bring new hosts to our platform and to push them to be successful, high quality hosts. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure
- Negotiating - Your negotiation skills will allow you to deal with any and all objections from Volume Hosts that are currently active on competitor platforms. Our aim is to ensure they see the true benefit of Airbnb and are representative of our brand with their guests
- Experience in a Sales or Outbound environment in the hospitality or Online Travel Agency (OTA) industry is a must
- Familiarity with Salesforce tools
- Fluent in English and Thai is a must as this role will need to liaise with both English and Thai speaking stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams
- Represents the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills