We're looking for a motivated and driven (Senior) Front End Engineer - ReactJS (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
You will be joining Team Enterprise which focuses on providing great proactive, personalized customer service and makes customer interactions more experiential than transactional. We build and deliver tools across multiple channels that are real-time and that always enable customers help themselves, and automate the support process to provide timely service.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be leading frontend in the cross functional team which is responsible for payment integrations & services.
- You will be responsible for improving user experience during the checkout by using modern frontend practices in order to increase NPS (Net Promoter Score) score and overall CVR (Conversion Rate).
- You drive the development process using an agile environment with help from experienced agile coaches.
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and mob programming, doing code reviews and testing.
- You deliver new versions of the product frequently using continuous integration and automation.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- 3+ years of experience building modern web applications
- Good knowledge or React, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with Service Worker, Typescript and NPM and the optimization of slow websites
- Experience using build tools like Webpack
- Experience with Angular/AngularJS, Apollo, Redux, GraphQL and CasperJS are nice to have
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Always looking for opportunities to improve the code and the processes
- Enthusiasm for implementing modern and user-friendly web
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.