As a People & Culture Partner at Compass, you will be the overall partner for our Corporate teams, working side by side with each team to ensure people and business objectives are aligned for the success of both. You will serve as a consultant to management on business issues, and as a coach to managers and employees. You will be instrumental in building our growing company and People & Culture function, championing our values and ensuring that Compass is a great place to come to work everyday.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner with your clients (groups supported) and specialists in People & Culture to run all key people processes (performance management, compensation, training & development programs, etc). Be a strategic and trusted advisor to the business that you support, a key part of the business leadership team.
- Build and run the People strategy (growth, workforce planning, succession planning, benchmarking, retention) for your teams and liaise with Recruiting and other experts internally to ensure best-in-class execution.
- Make the outstanding leaders you support even better every day, through providing guidance and coaching.
- Ensure a happy workforce, free to focus on what they do best, through providing any needed People & Culture support to your group, such as swift and effective resolutions to questions and issues.
- Roll out processes including performance management, compensation planning, benefits and perks, employee feedback, retention, key employee metrics and more.
- Coach employees to assist them in their development, career planning and resolving challenges.
- Build compliance into all we do, including maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and reducing legal risks.
- Help drive and embed diversity practices into all that we do.
- Partner with recruiting on the creation of new roles, delivering a quality recruiting strategy for both internal and external candidates, interview key talent where needed and partner with recruiting and compensation specialist to create offer packages.
- Experience working with a operations organization or a customer service organization is a plus
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 8+ years of People / HR experience,
- MBA or Master’s in Human Resources or PHR certification preferred
- Experience working with Sales organizations a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time as needed
- Solutions-driven. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- Talented. You are a true strategist and have superior verbal and written communication skills, representing us well in all you do.
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.