Implementation Consultant/Project Manager - LONDON
About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations and establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for an Implementation Consultant that will report to the Implementation Team Lead.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the implementation projects and the customer relationship by working directly with our customers to help deliver business value through their Privacy programmes. Our diverse customer base includes some of the world’s largest and most complex enterprises.
The Implementation Consultant has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. In this role you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of delivering business value to our customers. They will also be proactive in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the functional and technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Communicate technical requirements to the development team to ensure the successful implementation of products and services
- Provide consultancy to analyse the client's internal processes and structure to design the solution with the clients & determine whether configuration, or customisation is needed
- Provide implementation consultancy including assistance with data migration
- Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs, functional specifications).
- Manage client relationships and expectations during the implementation process.
- Schedule, track and communicate client implementation milestones and training.
- Prepare and deliver training to users
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Provide strategic pre-sales and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- Must have completed a number of full lifecycle software implementations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Experience guiding the implementation of software within complex architecture
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software & web services
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- At OneTrust we expect our Implementation Consultants to have expert understanding of the privacy landscape and as such, you will be expected to study for and obtain the industry recognised qualifications, CIPP/E and CIPM.
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Commutable to London Cannon Street
- European Language skills desired
What you’ll gain from joining OneTrust:
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, and an environment that fosters creativity and divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, and your ideas will be embraced. Our offices are located in the heart of London, within walking distance of Bank, St. Pauls and Cannon street and features our own private rooftop terrace with fantastic views of the London skyline. Our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, and OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.