Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people. The Contact Center Systems Team (CCS) is responsible for the Design, Development, Deployment & Operations of the Genesys Contact Center suite of solutions and adjunct systems for Airbnb. As we continue to grow and expand this global team, we are seeking to hire a Senior IVR/Routing Developer. The successful candidate will support delivery of core IVR technology & capabilities across the global environment. A person comfortable working with little guidance in a dynamic and changing environment, self motivated and an advocate for building for scale. Comfortable communicating to all levels with strong leadership skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for IVR, Voice and Multi Channel
- Leads and/or collaborate on the requirement analysis, technical design & deployment of new projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers
- Quickly analyze existing Genesys Routing Strategies developed in Composer develop optimisation opportunities
- Support issues with routing in production and provide fixes as necessary
- Promote cross training in support of up skilling & knowledge transfer to team members
- Clear understanding of reporting (ICON/GIM) and impact to reporting for new call flows and enhancements to work flows
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to production support staff
- Able to work in a complex environment, International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones is essential
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Minimum of 6 years of Routing Development Experience in Contact Center Solutions (Voice and and Multimedia).
- SDLC lifecycle for code deployments and experience working with git repositories.
- Experience in developing Routing and IVR workflows using Composer, VXML and SCXML.
- Experience in multi datacenter deployments with 99.999% availability in core contact center functionalities.
- Experience in working with Dialog modules for Voice recognition and authentication.
- Knowledge on the setup and working of synchronous and asynchronous multimedia interactions and its entire lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Genesys Framework,routing and SIP components.
- In depth knowledge in Genesys Voice Portal, Genesys Mobile Services, Genesys WebServices,Rules engine, CoBrowse ,Click to Call and Callback functionalities.
- Good to have - understanding of working with voice and chat bots with the core voice and multimedia functionalities.
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in production
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear ability to communicate with non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional requirements