WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.About The Role
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. The success of WeWork is the result of a collaborative effort by talented team members who challenge convention at every opportunity and take pride in building for the future.
We’re looking for a passionate marketing talent who has experience in creating and executing integrated marketing initiatives that enable brand awareness and sales performance.
- develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns, brand & growth creative, engagement programs, etc. to facilitate brand awareness and engagement with target segments
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing execution – from hands-on operational work to coordination with in-house team and partners for sales assets development and management
- Liaise closely with internal teams and cross functions to ensure project implementation, execution quality and on-time delivery
- B.A and above
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, commercial or agency experience is a plus
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- fast-learner, result-driven, adaptable to a fast-growing business environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must