Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
We operate at significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead. I.e. there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
Stripe is building its Scaled Acquisition function and is seeking one of the first hires on the team to help build the practice from scratch and drive significant user growth and revenue, particularly in our sold funnel. We’re looking for a curious and data-driven performance marketer who has experience managing large scale digital marketing campaigns that drive both leads and pipeline, measured against efficiency targets.
A Typical Week
- Build a multi-channel campaign to support the launch of and drive early adopter sales leads for a new Stripe product
- Determine how best to allocate our Q2 paid media budget across channels, by analyzing historical cost and conversion trends, while including gains we expect from a tactical plan you helped build
- Participate in exploratory conversations with advertising and technology partners that will allow us to accelerate pipeline and user growth
- Partner with the sales team to help define and understand their target segments and lead planning for campaigns and tactics we can use to drive leads within those segments.
- Work closely with our APAC marketing team to launch opportunistic paid media campaigns to drive lead volume to the APAC sales team
- Drive step function changes in paid media driven growth globally in Stripe’s target segments, primarily for our mid market to enterprise segments
- Participate in a “center of excellence” to help reach, via paid media campaigns, internal stakeholders’ goals
- Develop and activate multi-channel paid media strategies for Stripe’s portfolio of products, while growing traffic and achieving favorable LTV:CAC and cost per metrics (CPL, MQL, SAL, CPCW, or other equivalent acronyms)
- Identify appropriate reporting and processes to continuously measure and optimize
- Work with website engineering, design and sales to concept and launch split tests aimed at driving increased lead volume and quality
- Operate with and share a test and learn tactical plan by channel
- Continuously evaluate our tools and channel stack. Make recommendations for how we can augment them to increase efficiency, insight, and performance
- 3-5+ years’ total work experience with recent experience in paid media management to efficiency targets, with a primary focus on ROI/revenue based goals, preferably in a large, high-growth, and or/global B2B or SaaS environment
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills and think in terms of LTV, ROAS and your impact on the bottom line of the business
- Experience managing large scale digital/performance/paid media campaigns for a B2B or SaaS business
- Exhibit a bias for action, testing, learning and feedback loops
- Strong MS Excel experience required. Experience with other data and analysis tools/languages a plus (Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, etc.)
- Salesforce or other CRM experience (from the marketer’s perspective) is ideal
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.