The Account Associate team is a highly consultative group that manages relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of Stripe’s fastest growing users.
As an Account Associate, you’ll identify opportunities for our users to get the most out of Stripe by quickly understanding our users’ needs, managing upsell and renewal opportunities, and driving end-to-end campaigns to increase adoption of Stripe’s offering.
We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who can both build strong relationships with Stripe’s users and manage projects to engage with customers at scale. This is a first-in-market role, so you should be able to operate in ambiguity.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement strategies for driving product adoption and client retention at scale among existing Stripe customers.
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
- Manage contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations with our clients.
- Retain and increase revenue and market share with existing accounts.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations.
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams.
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Motivation and flexibility to adapt in an environment where things change quickly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn.