As an Account Executive, Product at Stripe, you will use your product expertise to help drive Stripe’s growth of our software and services offerings with both new and existing clients. You will collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to develop deep product and industry knowledge, and partner closely with our Account Executives and Account Managers to win new business. You will be instrumental in leading in depth product discussions with existing and prospective customers – and building and executing against our go to market strategy for products, including Stripe Terminal, Stripe Issuing and Stripe Billing.
You’re a natural people person who is as comfortable working with clients as with internal stakeholders; you’re excited to become an expert and to share your knowledge; you’re an energized and organized self-starter; you’re an excellent communicator; you’re highly analytical and you have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you.
- Lead discussions with our largest existing and prospective customers, and provide the Sales team with tools and training to lead discussions with customers and prospects.
- Deeply understand the sales process for your specific product and partner with AEs to accelerate deal cycles.
- Serve as both an internal and customer-facing expert on a Stripe software product.
- Gather and build on Stripe’s wide-ranging payments expertise to create product narratives supported by rigorous analysis.
- Synthesize and relay customer feedback and our findings to inform Stripe’s product roadmap.
- At least 7+ years of client facing experience at a leading technology, payments or management consulting firm.
- Experience presenting to senior business leaders.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners. The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile