The day-to-day activities:
- Learn how Grab works and pitch new ideas on how to do things better with the use of data.
- Understand and document the full lifecycle of data from numerous sources and how to model it for easy analysis.
- Support the team in writing code to collect and turn raw data into valuable insights.
- Build reports and dashboards to help teams identify opportunities and explain trends across data sources.
- Build a machine and tune learning modules using Python.
- Robotics Process Automation
- Build scripts and bots to automate processes and tasks.
- Help the team to deploy, maintain, debug and enhance automation scripts and bots.
- Support the team in building competitive insights and analysis
- Support the team in optimizing the use of in-app features and assets to shape user journeys
- Experience with one or more coding and/or scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL).
- Basic understanding of database.
- Basic Microsoft-Office/Google suite knowledge (especially in Excel/GSheet.
Willing to commit min 2 months up to 6 months.
Currently pursuing a Degree/Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Data Science/Mathematics/Economics.
Come across as a fun, easy-going, vibrant and creative.
Excellent attention to details.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.