Get to know the Role:
- Ensure proper recording of costs to proper GL accounts and to relevant cost centers and business units, through review of transactions and communications with business users.
- This role involves a substantial portion of a administration and clerical activities, and the candidate needs to have full awareness and discipline to execute the tasks well.
The day-to-day activities:
- Perform administrative checks for accuracies of Purchase Requisitions inputted.
- Ensure proper recording of Goods/Service Received to relevant cost centers, business units and GL accounts.
- Liaise and coordinate with business units for proper creations of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- Assist with monthly financial closing activities relating to overheads.
The must haves:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to handle high volume of administrative tasks
- Excellent use of MS Office Applications
- Hands on experience with ERP, with SAP or Oracle as a plus
- High level of integrity and with strong work ethic
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- 2 – 3 years