Get to know the Role:
The day-to-day activities:
- To ensure daily operations at the training centre runs smoothly, which includes answering driver’s queries and to ensure safe environment while upholding Grab’s vision and values.
- Work hand in hand with GDC support & Driver Engagement Specialist to ensure weekly driver activation target is met.
The must haves:
- Maintain clean and safe reception area at Grab Driver Center.
- Attends to enquiries from drivers and assign appropriate ticketing.
- Assist with administrative task and any other duties delegated by the team.
- Greet and meet all internal and external customers with friendly disposition & professionalism.
- Manage the recruitment email to ensure all emails are replied to promptly and driver concerns are addressed.
- Handle escalated driver issues calmly and professionally, ensuring any outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide periodic feedback to the team and maintain a continuous improvement culture.
- Work on GDC process enhancement.
- Diploma/Degree certificate or equivalent.
- Process-oriented, Presentation Skills, Conflict management, ability to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia, Excel/Powerpoint. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Customer Service, Training, Sales, Team Player.
- Friendly and helpful disposition.
- Able to multi task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Common sense, good initiative & pro-active attitude to pre-empt & address issues.
- Highly driven, independent, responsible and patience.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- High problem solving skill and risk management skill.