As an account manager at Stripe, you’ll be responsible for making Stripe’s top users successful, and for using customer feedback to drive improvements in our product. You’re a natural people person who isn’t afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues; you’re excited to become an expert in the high-growth technology businesses that rely on Stripe; you’re an energized and organized self-starter; you’re highly analytical and have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you. If you’re hungry, persistent, and an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Make our top users love Stripe, and help them find success with Stripe’s products.
- Be an advocate for their business.
- Work across product, sales, risk and operations to use customer feedback in improving our product.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in consulting, VC, or any client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be driven to help our top users find success.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.