The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing customers of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. This role is responsible for driving cross- company strategy, definitions, data, operations, and go-to-market programs for Stripe’s Platform Partners. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have business strategy and operations experience in channel strategy, distribution strategy, and/or partnerships.
Operating as a partner to go-to-market leaders at Stripe, you’ll:
- Determine go-to-market approaches and align cross-functional goals and priorities against strategic initiatives
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Develop partnership approach including revenue sharing or co-marketing
- Manage global partnership initiatives
- Help develop a multi-year growth strategy on a global level
- Run our Global Partner Management operations
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in channel, distribution, and/or partnerships operations and program management
- Has 5-7 years of experience in sales, strategy and operations in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems.
- Has experience working with data and large data sets. Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.