We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo connects people with possibilities. From consumers and couriers to SMEs and iconic brands, our mission is to make city life easier and smarter. We work hard every day to improve our positive impact on our users, society, and the environment. Yet, there is still much to do... and this is why we need you! Join us as a Community Manager and become a key member of Glovo's Public Affairs team, crafting and managing ambitious projects related to CSR, community organizing, sustainability, and social impact.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work cross-functionally across Glovo to set up meaningful initiatives that support social and environmental objectives, and demonstrate the broader benefits of Glovo and its model to our stakeholders.
- Build and engage strong communities among our users (customers, couriers, and partners), helping transforming their expectations and needs in actions.
- Coordinate at local level our strategy to make Glovo a 110% sustainable company.
- Identify, build and project-manage strategic partnerships with institutions, think tanks and companies within the government, voluntary, small business, food, and innovation sectors across Italy.
- Plan and manage activities and events in our Glovo Centers across Italy, making them a place where innovation, social commitment and sustainable economic development become as one.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in (and an overwhelming passion for) CSR, sustainability, stakeholder engagement. But we’re open to candidates who’ve been leaders in other careers (e.g. communications and PR, policy, consultancy, voluntary and public sector, political campaigning) and may be looking for a career change.
- At least a bachelor's degree.
- Outstanding project management skills, and a proven track record of awesome stuff built from scratch, showing a clear willingness to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- A natural inclination for social relations and an innate talent for persuading, engaging and involving stakeholders of all kinds, regardless of who you're dealing with, around shared goals.
- The attitude of a self-starter, the versatility of a chameleon, the vision of a day-dreamer, and the pragmatism of someone who knows that the world can be only changed KPI after KPI.
- Basic Excel and data interpretation skills.
- Fluency in French and experience in political campaigning and mobilization are a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience.
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares program.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays...).
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/