We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquisition of Glovo couriers, the ones who deliver and send you anything you want.
This role will require a deep knowledge of digital user acquisition. Strategic and creative skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact growth to drive overall company success.
The ideal candidate in this role is comfortable in an "all hands-on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused environment. The role is within the Ops team, but working closely with Marketing. The candidate should be autonomous, as they will build their own team away (but with support) from Marketing.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Assist in the creation and planning of digital marketing campaigns - supply (couriers)
- Report on marketing campaigns
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and optimising accordingly
- Identify new partners and also developing the relationship we have with existing partners
- Coordinate internally with different stakeholders
- Stay current on the latest technology and trends in mobile and web.
- Automate repetitive tasks, do more with less
- Lead the team which generates leads at a Global level
- Don’t limit yourself to Performance Marketing, find scalable ways of generating leads globally
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing for mobile and web (food delivery industry is a plus)
- Successful track records of user growth with digital acquisition channels.
- Experience with managing monthly performance budgets of 4-5 digits.
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimisation, with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms is a plus).
- Basic understanding of APIs, and tools to automate workflow.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Creative and a self-starter who’s ready to take risks and challenge the status quo.
- Fluent English (Spanish not required, but is a plus).
- Experience with products such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/