We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity: Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a Operation Data Analyst to work in our Milan office. Are you passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people´s day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market?
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Provide analytical support to the team of operations managers from Glovo Italy HQ
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help improve the Operation metrics (Delivery time, Cancellations, Efficiency, Cash performances) in all the cities around the world
- Create and modify Live BOTs - proficiency on the following programming languages:
- SQL - RedShift AWS
- Work occasionally with the tech department to monitor any change in the dispatching algorithm
- Creation of risk models / simulation on Cash Management metrics.
- Track the impact of all the new implementations that you have proposed by checking the daily metrics of the cities
- Own all dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the department
- Understand the operations model in Glovo to provide advice to the team
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have an immediate impact
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths or any technological domain
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel proficiency
- Experience in SQL and/or coding.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker & Qlikview.
- Professional English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/