We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our HQ Global Partner Operations department based in Barcelona. As part of the Global Partner Communications design team you will work closely with a variety of tools to provide educational / informative materials to Partners and take care of their promotion on Social Media channels.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Work with the Global Partner communications team to create impactful assets that can support multiple communication channels such as emails, blog and printed materials
- Experiment with different video/animation techniques, tools, to bring to life ideas, educational content and operational concepts
- Support the creation of advertisements for Partners collaborating with the Marketing team and Account Managers
- Collaborate with the Central Design Team to ensure alignment with the official Glovo brand guidelines
- Create designs always having in mind the best Partner experience (clear infographics, intuitive interfaces, video tutorials and gifs)
- Localize materials for all Glovo countries globally
- Support keeping up to date the Partner Blog
- Work in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality materials
- A strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create great designs and animations. You need to be up to date with the latest trends and love Glovo yellow!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to follow Glovo brand guidelines
- Experience working on web design and being familiar with the latest trends in the field
- Expertise with design/animation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Feeling comfortable using Google Slides and preparing custom presentations/ templates
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work
- Good organizational skills. You will use monday.com to share projects with the marketing team
- Good level of English is a must
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You'll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/