The Merchant Journey team is responsible for weaving together the pixels of Stripe across our most visible experiences — Stripe.com and the Dashboard both on the web and mobile. We are responsible for making sure that these surfaces are holistically excellent, and supporting our users throughout their journey with Stripe.
- Manage and develop a team of world class product managers and grow the team to meet business demands while helping them advance in their careers and sharpen their skills
- Work with Stripe leadership to define how we want to evolve our experience and work cross functionally to set the strategic direction for the group
- Work closely with Marketing to grow the number of users who adopt Stripe via self-service sign-up
- Drive long-term strategy for how the Dashboard evolves to serve an increasingly disparate number of use-cases
- Support Stripe product teams who use the Dashboard as a critical mechanism for communicating with and giving tools to their customers
- Deeply understand startups and how they use Stripe. What problems do they encounter? What opportunities do we have for giving them a simpler onboarding experience or a more sophisticated view into their own businesses?
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years Product Management experience, including at least 2+ years of managing a team of PMs
- 2+ years of working as a software engineer
- Experience methodically developing product managers’ skills and careers
- Significant experience with API products and delivering great developer experiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
Any combination of the following would make your application stand out:
- You’ve started or run a business in a related space