Help Stripe win new users.
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You’ll manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Stripe) and handle the full sales cycle right through to onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with startups or small/medium businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Stripe.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance
- At least one year full cycle, closing experience
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical stakeholders
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
- A cover letter tells us more about yourself and why you are applying for this role at Stripe
- This role involves some travel
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here