Get to know our Team:
Grab’s lending business (GFSA – Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab’s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab’s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualisation, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments.
Get to know the Role:
Decisioning Strategy Manager will be based in Singapore. The candidate should be hands on with credit decisioning tools (such as PowerCurve, Blaze Advisor), analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks. He/She will be working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore and credit risk team to build and deploy credit risk decision journeys into production for the lending business in Grab.
The day-to-day activities:
- Work on/with credit decision software e.g. FICO’s Blaze Advisor, Experian’s PowerCurve to build and deploy credit decision strategies for the lending business.
- Maintain those rules in the software, update the rules, track the rules
- Work with engineering and product to help in software integration in a joint team effort
- Work with Credit Risk and Data Science team to be the bridge in terms of deploying ever evolving credit decision strategies into production
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions’ efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models
- UAT of decision strategies before production.
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Credit Decisioning software, Credit Solutions, project management
- Expert in SQL/Presto, strong JAVA skills and JAVA based software
- Proficient with working on Big databases
- Proficient in Excel and PPT
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment