Data Protection Coordinator
(m/f/x) full-time, Munich
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis has one very simple goal: to analyse today's processes so that tomorrow's world is more efficient. We dedicate ourselves to this vision with passion and determination. We help people to reach their goals faster and easier. Every company - regardless of size, industry or company history - can achieve great things.
We are the world leader in process mining technology, offering companies full process transparency in minutes.
In your role you will take over all data protection issues for Celonis - both nationally and internationally.
You will be in close cooperation with the legal department, information security and our data protection officer. Your tasks also include the creation of policies and process descriptions, the processing of enquiries from affected parties and the negotiation of data protection contracts with customers, suppliers and partners.
You can expect an exciting and challenging task in a central function at Celonis, in which you will be able to accompany the further path of Germany's fastest growing technology company.
- ... have successfully completed your university degree ideally as a (business) lawyer, in economics or a related subject
- ... already have significant experience in the operational handling of data protection issues (ideally at least 5 years), both in a national and international environment
- ...already have experience in the software/cloud industry
- ...have a certification as data protection officer
- ... you are characterized by a very eloquent communication ability and are experienced in negotiations, both to internal and external interfaces
- ... have very good German and English language skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Interested? Apply now!
Theresienstraße 6 | 80333 München