Mobile Marketing Coordinator
Sydney – Full-time At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 20 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!The Role:
We are looking to build on our hugely successful growth strategy by doubling down on mobile growth. We are seeking a Project or Marketing Coordinator to join the Mobile Marketing team.
The successful candidate will help coordinate Canva’s mobile marketing activities on key app stores, handle team reporting and processes, as well as assisting in managing ongoing relationships with the stores and other third parties — and be an all round go-getter who can bring some clarity where there may be a little chaos!
You will be working on marketing Canva’s award-winning mobile experiences for iOS and Android.
What you'll do:
- Forge strong relationships with stakeholders at each of the app stores and other third parties. You will advise these individuals on new features Canva releases and pitch both seasonal or event based promotions and ideas on an ongoing basis. This includes:
- Creation of decks/summary documents to help external stakeholders understand updates to the Canva mobile products or pitch collaborations.
- Project manage promotions with the stores and with internal product and design teams.
- Seek out new opportunities on storefronts globally and new channels.
- Team reporting: includes working with finance and data analysts as well as user-acquisition channel managers.
- Ad hoc projects e.g. auditing of user flows across platforms and 50+ markets, or performing an overhaul on our storefronts for 30+ locales, or helping to collect user stories specifically for mobile.
- You will report into the Mobile Marketing Lead and work alongside Performance Marketers, Mobile Marketers and Designers within the team; along with Product, Growth and a wide variety of teams within the business.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in Marketing or Digital Project Management.
- A data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Great attention to detail.
- Clear, concise and persuasive verbal and written communication.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Someone that loves a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and that can bring order and efficiency amongst the chaos.
- Someone with a focus on impact — not just delivering on tasks.
- Has an understanding of internationalisation and has worked on products that are available in non-English locales.
- Someone that is excited to learn more about all-things mobile and marketing.
- Specific Mobile Marketing experience and familiarity with the app store ecosystems would be a plus.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates