We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building a supply structure, framing your city and engaging with and retaining couriers (glovers, as we like to call them). The Glovers, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the long-term sustainability of the fleet, as well as its daily performance.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Framing the launching city, building the on-demand infrastructure from scratch
- Develop and optimize processes as the city scales - Thinking about what the processes will look like a few weeks into operations VS few months
- Maintenance and analysis of business reports and information to aid in the basic decision-making process of supply chain operational needs, including daily, weekly and monthly reports indicating full operational status concerning to the flow
- Manage communication with Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) related to the distribution network
- Understand, deep-dive and have a complete understanding of the local supply situation at all times
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Glovers through both online and offline medium
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city
- Optimize delivery times and Glover earnings
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred
- 4+ years’ experience and demonstrated past achievements in a fast-paced Supply Chain or Operations /Corporate Finance / Consulting or related experience
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership - you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Cool perks such as free coffee every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/