Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Vice President of Member Support will grow and lead Peloton’s global support operations across multiple sites to ensure a seamless and elevated Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has run a world-class support organization and who can motivate and inspire a large team.
This role will report to the SVP of Member Experience, a member of Peloton’s senior leadership team.
Plano, Texas with regular travel to New York, London, and partner sites (US and EU)
- Build and lead a large (and rapidly growing) team of Support associates that take tremendous care of our 1.6 million Members
- Evolve the staffing strategy by channel, line of business, and site to minimize Member effort and to optimize for response time and Member satisfaction
- Own and evolve the technology platforms that enable our teams to support our Members, including case management, chat, voice, knowledge base, AI, and CRM platforms
- Manage all relationships with relevant vendors and strategic partners
- Develop a learning and proficiency strategy to ensure that our team and third-party partners meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborate with fellow leaders across Sales and Marketing to ensure clear and consistent messaging for new products, promotions, channels, features, etc.
- Develop and own processes and reporting for the broader organization to ensure that the voice of the Member is shared with — and acted upon — by key partner functions including Product (hardware and software), Engineering, Quality, Logistics, and Content
- Lead from the front by responding to high-profile and high-impact escalations that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end Member experience
- Plan and execute the expansion of Peloton’s Support operations for both new products and new geographic markets
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading a global, multi-site member support (or customer service) organization
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in media or technology
- Proven ability to build, manage, and inspire a diverse global team
- Deep analytic expertise and experience making data-driven decisions
- Robust project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative relationships to drive tangible results
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 40% of the time
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.