Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
The Planning and Execution Manager (PEM) works closely with the HR Leader and Talent Partners to enable execution of the Talent (HR) Strategy & Programs for Airbnb’s Homes Business. The PEM is responsible for developing project plans including change management and communication plans to support successful execution of HR programs within the Business. In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Support the Homes Business HR leader in developing a framework and lead the process of formulating a Talent Strategy for the Business
- Develop insights based on People/EX data as input to developing the Talent Strategy & Initiatives
- Liaise with various HR COEs and Talent Partners for ongoing programs development and execution (e.g. Performance Reviews, Compensation Planning, Employee engagement surveys) to ensure milestones are met
- Develop and execute the cross functional workforce and HC planning for the Homes Business
- Act as project manager on HR related projects that impact cross-functional teams/groups
- Develop processes, tools and resources that enable Talent Partners teams to execute more effectively and with consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience, including experience in most of the following: analytics, compensation, HR business partner, project management, and consulting
- Is naturally curious and is a strong problem solver
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a wide range of professionals with varying backgrounds
- Proven ability to manage projects that range from simple to complex
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in compensation
- Strong keynote/powerpoint and story building skills