We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for our Platform team. The team is responsible for building a resilient platform, on which we build our disruptive solution for investigating and stopping advanced cyber-threats. Our platform manages millions of sensors deployed on all types of operating systems. We handle everything from providing a rich open API for management and querying, synchronizing large scale operations on huge fleets of sensors, defining and implementing communication protocols and providing the server platform on which customers operate. In this position you will:
- Be part of our Product development cycle from design until release to production.
- Develop both manual and automated test procedures.
- Map needed QA coverage
- Write Automated test suites, execute and analyze them.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization.
- At least 2 years of experience with testing complex systems or B.A degree in Computer Science/equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably Python or Java.
- Experience in various OSs: Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Capable of deep diving into complex problems and find their root cause.
- Strong technical skills and fast learner.