We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Network Planning - Italy (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The internship is planned to start in February 2020.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Next to your own projects you support the Italian planning team in all steps of the route and network development
- You plan and optimize long-distance bus routes (scheduling as well as rotation- and driver-planning)
- You are the interface to our local teams and assure a smooth communication
- You support the analysis of our Italian network in order to continuously improve our service
- You prepare important documentation for the authorization of new bus lines in Italy
- You process work results and assure an accurate documentation
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student in Transportation Planning, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Urban Planning, Geography, Tourism or similar
- You're passionate about the transportation sector and show a keen interest in schedule and network planning
- Strong analytical skills, readiness of mind and a goal-driven personality
- Fluent in English and Italian, knowledge of German is a plus
- Accurate work style as well as strong communication skills
- Skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Experience in the handling graphics programs is an advantage
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story: