We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Network Planning - France (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will support line managers to optimize the French network by analyzing key indicators
- You come up with development scenarios on a line or a network basis
- You will work on exploring new markets, thus providing input for further network growth
- You support our team and take on responsibility for the planning, monitoring, and optimization of various long-distance bus lines for our network in France
- You collaborate closely with our different network planning teams as well as other departments within our company
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Successful Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Transportation, Geography, Economy, Business or a similar field of study
- Deep interest in the transportation sector or other fields of mobility
- Strong analysis and modeling skills
- Knowledge of the geography, mobility patterns and transportation market in France is a plus
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to take ownership of your tasks
- Organizational skills, as well as accuracy, enthusiasm, and humor
- Passion for teamwork
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story: