We're looking for a motivated and driven (Junior) Manager Network Planning North Eastern Europe (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. You will work in a self-organized, cross-functional and international team. The mission of the team is to set up a network in new countries and optimize our existing network to deliver a great product to our customer, always basing your decisions on quantitative analyses. As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members and other departments.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You plan our FlixBus lines in collaboration with our business partners, pricing & yield managers, and our experienced Berlin team to develop our network in Poland, the Baltic States, Ukraine or Russia.
- You coordinate the interactions on your allocated line portfolio with the other teams to ensure smooth processes (e.g. regarding authorizations, line starts and operational requests)
- You communicate with our business partners to handle our operative demand
- You present ideas as well as figures in an informative and relevant way to update your team members
- You base your decisions on quantitative analyses and derive conclusions and observations from a variety of data sets to make informed decisions
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have socio-geographical knowledge of the transport market in Poland, the Baltic States, Ukraine or Russia.
- First relevant working experience in network planning, transportation planning or in the mobility sector is a plus
- You have an academic degree in transportation management, geography, spatial planning, transportation engineering, logistics, mathematics economics, or in a related field of study
- You possess strong analysis and modelling abilities to solve complex problems in a rational way
- You are organized and autonomous, have a team- and customer-oriented working style and consider yourself a travel enthusiast with a proactive attitude towards challenges
- You can use MS Office applications with routine
- You speak English fluently, every other language of the region (e.g. Polish, Ukrainian, Russian) is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story: