Ready to make an impact on the global automation revolution? McKinsey Global Institute ranked “automation of knowledge” work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. Automation Anywhere is the market leader in driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology across leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries. At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Digital Colleagues will free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies.
As a Strategic Account Manager you have a proven sales record of successful software sales to the largest Enterprises. You are comfortable working in partnership with Advisory firms to lead sales efforts and evangelize the new digital workforce to senior executives. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes for customers worldwide.
- As a member of the Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects.
- A large majority of your time will be customer facing and developing key relationships that will also allow you to measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, Global Services and the rest of the management team.
- Have an excellent understanding of technology, especially around process improvement and process automation.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Have exceptional drive and energy – this role requires a very high degree of independence, with massive opportunities to lead and shape our strategy as we grow our team in the region.
- BBA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales
- Experience working cross-functionally in diverse, fast paced environment
- Experience in presenting complex technology concepts to Senior executives in an understandable fashion
- Up to 50% travel required for this job
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation technology
Why Automation Anywhere?
- At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and Go be great!!!