If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you! As a product designer, you will be involved in the core process of creating our great products. You will use your artistic and creative skills to create innovative and intuitive user experiences, jaw-dropping, eye-catching interfaces that will free our user's creativity.
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements both from the product manager and the creative director.
- Deliverables include designing use case & scenarios exploration, wireframes & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, production of visual assets, and design guides documentation required for proper implementation of the designs.
- Keep consistency of UX & UI behavior among our products.
- Design and maintain the company and product websites.
- Keep updated on the latest design trends and the newest apps in the market.
- Take ownership of a project from first ink drop to the last pixel implementation.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- Exceptional online portfolio.
- Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, color and strong attention to details.
- Affinity for consistency, composition, color use and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven experience working on UX aspects of a product.
- Proven experience in design at an iOS environment from start to finish as a UI designer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, visual communication or similar - a plus.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.
If you believe you're the right fit and are interested in joining the team -