Get to know the role:
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Regional Partnerships, working with various stakeholders across the regions such as banks, schemes and key market players to accelerate GrabPay’s growth and deliver high quality performance.
You will acquire strategic accounts for the business, driving sales and performance review of partnerships. Via partner led and supported opportunities, you will be responsible for achieving overall regional top line revenue growth.
The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background in business development, product and project implementation, partnership and operations management.
The day-to-day activities:
- Set and execute a strategic business development plan
- Acquire and maintain partnerships across the region, including contract negotiation, product planning and launches
- Track and report on partner success, liaising with partner to improve performance and optimise the relationship
- Forecast and budgeting
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute projects and launches
- Work with supply acquisition and retention teams to achieve business needs
- Work closely with countries’ business units to align overall Grab’s goals and opportunities
The must haves:
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- At least 6-10 years of experience in Business Development, Strategy and/or Partnerships Development
- Adaptable to fast-changing, growing and go-getter environment
- Excellent prioritization skills
- A team player who works effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience in project management/payments/cards is a plus
- Travelling is required