JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you looking for an opportunity to ensure world class PLM Systems to support our business, customers and partners worldwide? Are you a hands-on leader who thrives in architecting PLM solutions? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
The Sr Propel Admin will be responsible for the administration, support, the analysis, design and testing of Propel PLM components Extensive knowledge of Propel PLM on Salesforce.com is required, and the ability to effectively work with geographically dispersed virtual teams and IT leadership.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, results-oriented Digital-Tech team of analysts, developers, software development engineers and project managers.
You will partner with internal team members and oversee/manage ongoing and future administration of PLM and other engineering systems using but not limited to Propel, Windchill PTC, and Agile packages.
- Create workflows, template and modeling best practices
- Interface with PLM vendors to address escalated issues and problems. Interface with JIRA and ServiceNow systems.
- Support design, development and analysis engineers to enable fast and efficient work
- Support both CAD and data users daily with technical and PDM tasks
- Perform upgrades and ensure the efficient operation of common system in multiple locations
- Organize and execute training sessions
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to combine business requirements and software capabilities into cohesive and optimized tools
- Identify gaps, define business processes, build scalable solutions in partnership with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Provide guidance to individuals regarding PLM/PDM software applications usage and functionality, suggested techniques, best practices and resolution to problems involving unexpected application behavior
- Develop Hardware Engineering Group project file management protocols and procedures
- Support product updates, upgrades, and migrations
- Make suggestions and recommendations for improvement including changes to work flow to implement
- Manage external software providers / vendors support & maintenance activities
- Monitor the inventory of installed or planned to be installed products and systems (i.e., licensing)
- Partner with the IT & engineering management and application delivery teams to ensure institutional PLM operates as one cohesive team
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Change Request handling, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using Enterprise tools and customizing in industry best practices.
- Investigating, analyzing, and solve enterprise Application problems (including sub systems) and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- 5+ years of CAD/PDM/PLM implementation, management and scaling experience
- 3+ years of experience with Propel and Salesforce.com
- Proficiency using Google Docs, Microsoft tools such as MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Require a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, including both written and verbal communications
- Desire to concentrate on details
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to recognize and solve complex problems
- Excellent understanding of engineering work process flows and project execution
- Able to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Experience coordinating with other disciplines, ME, EE, Quality, IE, Product, etc.
- Strong consultative, advisory and facilitation skills
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- BS in Comp Sc, Engineering or related fields or equivalent years of experience will be considered
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles