Pricing is a core activity for Glovo and we believe that the right pricing strategy is key to unlocking value and supporting corporate strategy to win in any market. Part of cracking the right pricing strategy is test & learn so we are looking for an experienced analyst with expertise in testing and measurement to lead how we measure our pricing initiatives at Glovo. You will be the thought leader and creator behind how we test initiatives in market, how we measure baselines, how we analyse and how we present results. The right candidate will have experience with A/B and other testing, experience creating baseline methodologies where A/B testing is not feasible and, of course, a strong statistical background. They will also have experience with SQL, a statistical programming language like R or Python and with data visualisation. Finally, in our team we believe attitude is everything so we are looking for a team player who is highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. This is a high impact role as it has a direct influence over how we formulate pricing at Glovo.
- Leading the thinking about how we use soft rollouts & A/B tests; designing best practice policies for their use and building supporting tools to ensure best practice
- Identifying new ways to test that we don’t currently employ (Multivariate, multi-arm bandit, etc…) and leading Proof of Concepts to try out their validity
- Designing how we measure, analyse and visualise results
- Developing baseline methodology and models to properly assess impact when we cannot test
- Training & coaching team members and stakeholders on testing best practices: when do we test, how do we test, what’s the wrong way to test...
- Minimum 3 years experience in analytics, with roles that involved A/B testing analysis and statistical modelling
- Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, etc…)
- Solid statistical background is a must, understanding of economic theory is a plus
- Expertise in SQL
- Expertise in a statistical programming language (R or Python, Python preferred)
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Excel, preferably familiar with data visualization/business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Experience coaching junior members of the team
- Experience in pricing and/or delivery platforms is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Our core values are very important:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!