Content and Pricing is one of the core activities of Glovo. As a pricing analyst you will be working on managing and tracking the pricing initiatives globally. We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal and analytical abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. The role will directly influence how Glovo thinks about customer pricing, delivery fees and distance tiers. This is a high impact role as it has a direct influence over the strategic goals of the company.
- Leading competitive benchmarking initiatives and creating market insights for pricing
- Deciding what are the key market insights we need to frame our pricing strategy correctly, designing the process to collect this data and figuring out what can be automated
- Designing tools, dashboards and data tables to house and visualise market insights
- Collaborating closely with the rest of the pricing team to determine when, where and how market insights should frame our pricing strategy and approach
- Leading pricing analysis to identify global opportunities based on these insights
- Minimum 1 year of experience in analytics or pricing roles
- Pricing experience and/or on-demand marketplaces will be highly valued
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field
- Expertise in Excel
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with Python, R, tableau and/or Looker would be highly valued, and candidate should be willing to learn
- You are great at handling large amount of data and drawing key insights that translate to real business value
- Comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proficient in English
- Our core values are very important:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!