About the Company:
SpaceIQ, now a part of the We Company, is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
About the Role:
In this role, you will act as a member of the Frontend (UI ) Engineering team. You will be responsible for one or more of our product delivery and will drive the UI/UX design and work within the frontend team to launch new products, iterate on existing features and build a world-class user experience Implement cutting-edge technologies and write state-of-the-art code to keep SpaceIQ at the cutting edge of current technology.
What you’ll own:
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues (product manager, designer, backend/mobile engineers) to ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other web engineers within the company
- 3+ years industry experience
- You understand browsers and DOM and can solve cross-browser compatibility issues, optimize client-side performance, and build responsive designs
- You have Web/Visual Design, UI/UX, and other relevant HCI experience.
- You’ve used modern web development tooling to build sites: CSS preprocessors, bundlers, testing frameworks
- You have experience with modern web tools (npm/Yarn, Babel, Browserify/Webpack/Rollup, etc.)
- You are familiar with service-oriented architecture, Microservices, and distributed systems
- You’re a great teammate, participating in design and code reviews, pairing, and mentoring as needed to make the team better
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally