Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 6+ million unique places to stay in 100,000+ cities and 191+ countries and regions. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 40,000+ unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ markets around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
Sitting within Airbnb’s Growth & Traffic organization, the Brand Media team is responsible for driving brand goals by planning & delivering digital media strategies globally. As part of the Brand Media team, you will leverage programmatic and paid social channels to help Airbnb achieve our growth and brand goals. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Connections & Media Activation, FP&A, Data Science, Product, Engineering, and Design. This role utilizes a strong analytical background with a passion for executing scalable media strategies. Success in this role means maximizing the value of our digital media investments in order to drive impact for the global Airbnb brand.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute the digital media plans based on the audience and content strategy of diverse Marketing campaigns. Collaborating with both the Connections & Media Activation and Growth Marketing teams.
- Manage budget and bidding strategies to maximize efficiency for owned programs; including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Product, Engineering, and MarTech to build features that enable a globally scalable media plan.
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects.
- Be an end-to-end channel owner which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, reporting and automation across both web and apps.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven results in growth and/or brand marketing across social, digital and programmatic media. Experience working with an internal media team supporting brand marketing is a plus.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer. Strong knowledge of Excel (advanced functions), Facebook PowerEditor (or FMP), DV360, Google Ads, DCM (Campaign Manager) and SQL.
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling (Dynamic Creative Optimization, Catalog Management, etc) and experiment design and implementation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams.
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and partners.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus.
- Passion for all things Airbnb.
- $2,000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexbile Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner