The EMEA Operations Sourcing team is looking for a Sourcing Lead to be responsible for the Russian and Central Europe territories. The Lead will be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure WeWork is partnering with vendors who provide both the highest value and make a positive impact on our community. The role is a great opportunity to be involved in cross functional projects, across multiple countries, spend categories and business functions so the candidate must be able to work with a certain degree of autonomy.
There are two key objectives of this position: to manage all Operations related vendor sourcing for new openings across Russia and Central Europe and to support savings strategies in mature markets. The Sourcing Lead will need to understand the cost drivers of Operations, have excellent stakeholder management, ensure strict adherence to the procure to pay process, leverage buying power while ensuring required service quality and supplier performance are maintained with a high degree of stakeholder and WeWork member satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute procurement strategies.
- Assist in developing and managing optimal strategic sourcing solutions for sourcing products and services required to provide a world class member experience whilst delivering value to the business.
- Support international expansion by sourcing new Operational vendors prior to market launch.
- Utilize analytical expertise to identify savings opportunities, partnering with the business in delivering measurable cost savings and developing multi-year cost avoidance and reduction strategies.
- Develop and manage the execution of Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and Request for Quotation (RFQs), evaluation of responses, and preparation of recommendations to business partners.
- Coordinate the business requirements and related needs for the Scope of Work.
- Develop and administer agreements and master services agreements (as appropriate) in collaboration with the business and legal department.
- Assist in assessing supplier capabilities via site visits, capacity/scalability and analyzing financial viability
- Support business partners with vendor management post-sourcing
- Organize and prioritize workload for maximum effectiveness and movement with a sense of urgency
- Fluent in both Russian and English a must
- Minimum of 2 years within Indirect procurement
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience negotiating pricing, contracts and commercial terms
- Experience in contract management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and manage stakeholders
- Ability to manage large amount of data with tight deadlines - Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Desire to succeed in a data-driven, fast-changing, and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work efficiently and flexibly in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, team player
- This role can be Russia or UK based
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.