Get to know our Team:
Grab pioneered the transport ride-hailing landscape, but has now expanded into new businesses, such as GrabPay (which, alongside Lending and Insurance services, sits under our fintech platform GrabFinancial.) GrabPay launched in 2017 and has since grew to become the #1 mobile wallet brand in Singapore, but the category continue to be extremely competitive with other players. The team is tasked to get GrabPay to be the mobile wallet of choice for our customers’ everyday needs - including for rides, shopping, F&B, entertainment and more.
Get to know the Role:
Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking. GrabPay covers an umbrella of services payments solutions - such as Pay-to-Merchant in stores, Online Acceptance, the new GrabPay Card and more. You will be leading the marketing efforts for some of these services under the Payments business and will have to work closely with business stakeholders for alignment on marketing.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies, and be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics.
The day-to-day activities:
- Drive the growth of the GrabPay business across all target segments via acquisition and retention initiatives that hit business objectives and build brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy and budget planning. React fast to mid-campaign performance and optimise in between campaign activities.
- Manage reporting and analysis across GrabPay campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
- Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc. for Grab.
- Work with our marketing analytics and consumer research teams to drive insight into how consumers are using our platform and translate these insights into innovative campaigns.
The must haves:
- 4- 6 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation. You must also have a clear understanding of how to plan a end-to-end marketing roll out for new campaigns (e.g. product launches, consumer campaigns, merchant campaigns etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the Singapore market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape.
- Results-oriented and data-driven: Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Proven track record of utilizing data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
- Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.