JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Territory Sales Manager is supposed to ensure visibility of company’s products in all stores of area responsibility.
The main function of the Territory Sales Manager is to increase sales volumes in stores of area responsibility through working with ditributors' teams, engaging with new stores, consulting of customers, improvement of visibility, assortment and shelves share and placement of POSM.
He/She has following responsibilities:
- Possess and transfer to clients professional knowledge of JUUL Company products: composition, characteristics and special features
- Builds alliance with distribution partner team in order to reach the sales goals
- Executes Perfect store program
- Launchs and controls of sales, trade marketing and marketing activities in stores
- Suggests and realizes daily visits in retail stores according to daily route
- Clients’ development and sales increase
- Initiates sales stores to orders and maintain the full assortment of products, advice customers on full store range of products
- Provides stores with POS materials needed
- Takes an active part in campaigns and events to promote products, including promo-actions
- Provides line manager with regular reporting, feedback about distributor’s work and information about clients’ plans
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven sales experience in FMCG
- Experience in dealing with large distributors
- Good negotiations and presentations skills
- Client orientation, ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles
- Experience in the vape or cigarettes channel is a plus
- Experience in working with new products is a plus
- Driving license
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, health & life insurance, meal allowance & other benefits
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles